UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Vitamin pills ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

For a while now I have been suffering with tired dry eyes at night.Well I have tried eye drops and sprays but they last about 2 minutes and then the fluid makes it worse bye getting sticky.
So I thought I would try Omega 3 pills. They are supposed to supplement the missing Vitamin without having to consume lots of oily fish ( Which I hate).
As someone who has never taken these types of pills before ....do they work ?
I know of people who must rattle due to all the pills they take for one thing or another but do they really make a difference ??

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I take Centrum Advance A-Z daily. Been doing it for months.

I have a dodgy eating habit and don't each much good stuff at all.

Stops me getting tired randomly too which used to happen quite a lot.

Now I can thrash my G.I Joe style active sports mates at most things they challenge me at. :)

I woudn't swear by them per se, and they say no pill is a substitue for proper food etc. But it does help me IMO.

The pills have dozens of vitamins and release the ones your body needs only, apparently (not sure how).

Need to take them for a few weeks before they kick in properly. I take them daily with my hayfeaver tablets for my silly nose, I don't have hayfeaver but can get a polyp if I don't take them - weird hey.

A

Aston

omega 3 is excellent..theres so many health benefits.
helps joints, bones and skin conditioning
eye sight
protects against dementia
helps breaks down the bad cholesteral
helps regarding certain types of cancer
amazing for the heart too, again breaks down fats in the blood and arteries..

obviously the best form of vitamins are in food, so supplements should be exactly that, suppliments unless medically instructed (dislaimer bit ;0) always buy good quality supplements and fish oils...bit like your food, the better quality, the better results..less refined, more natural is the key!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Vitamin pills ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L
P
Hi all been browsing for a few days like to say seems like a very good forum, makes a change for...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a keen but not neccessarily competent DIYer. My wife hates me DIYing because...
Replies
Views
M
Some of you may remember I recently put up a request to identify some tiles that are on my...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.