UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Wales win the Grand slam !!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
bahhhhhh......lucky welsh!!!!!!!!

if only the try would of been given at the end of the england, wales game it could of ended in a draw, then who knows, england could of nicked it..

still, well done the welsh, they have played some very good rugby, and i look forward to seeing them play the southern hemisphere teams in the autumn..

did you see the england, ireland game..:smilewinkgrin:..........i think ireland need a bit of scrum practice...:lol:

P

paz

i know that mate :)

i know the lions committee want the coach to have a 'free year' to concentrate on their tour to australia, not too sure how thats going to work, possibly shaun edwards and rob howley will take over the running of wales leading up to it?

gats deffo the best man for the job, they were very unlucky in south africa to lose the first 2 tests, and as long as he's allowed to have the team he wants around him, and the lions can afford them all, then i can see them winning down there fingers crossed.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wales win the Grand slam !!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm toying around with some of the colours around the site to make it easier to read and keep...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Okay so I've been doing a family tree. Managed to trace one line of family back to 1535. Mostly...
Replies
Views
Not been on as much past few weeks as ive been stupid busy tiling displays etc etc at my bro's...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, First time poster in need of assistance. Its been a while since ive tiled anything...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.