Discuss Wall/Floor Tiles Size of notched trowel? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aspesim

Thanks guys. I done the floor. I think it was a 12mm? Not sure now label peeled off....
I butterbacked the tiles before laying them on the floor, do I need to butterback the tiles for the wall too?

Not too keen about removing a tile to see if i have enough coverage... lol. Takes me ages just to put it on!!!! Plus snapped 2 tiles when I tried to take them off of the floor because it wasn't right!

Thanks anyway
Aspesim

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wall/Floor Tiles Size of notched trowel? in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
How would you go about tiling a floor and or wall that's massively out of plumb ? When things...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB