Discuss Wall or floor first? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

aobr31569

Currently in the middle of moving my bathroom from one room to another. Have nearly finished putting marmox on walls, mainly for the additional insulation, and the fact the walls were nowhere near straight. Will be having electric UFH, and my query is, wall or floor tiled first? I'm thinking wall first as its probably easier to ruin the floor whilst tiling the wall, but I'm undecided.

A

aobr31569

Finally got this job finished, although I have to admit I hardly rushed. Many thanks to all on this forum, despite my limited posts, i've picked up some valuable knowledge on both tools and techniques. When I first started I thought to myself how hard can it be? Very would be the answer. Still, happy with the result, and would probably attempt it again, anything more than this and would probably get someone int.

DSCF2123.JPG

DSCF2125.JPG

DSCF2126.JPG

DSCF2127.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wall or floor first? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB