Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Wanted :: Good, patient Tiler in Glasgow/Paisley/Renfrewshire area ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

glasgow

Can someone recommend a good, patient tiler in Glasgow/Paisley/Renfrewshire area for a fussy customer whos got mucked about.

I'm currently rennovating a top floor flat and have worked with and site managed several trades during time, so looking for someone not full of it, who will have an open dialogue with me about the job, come up with suggestions if we have problems and have a love for the job and wants to get a good finish for their client.

Both my partner and I have done the majority of the work ourselves and want the detail in the finish to be right so please dont reply if you think this will be just a bash up and go job.

You will be working with glass mosaic in a bathroom, will need to tile a fireplace hearth and a kitchen back splash.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

I'm moving this to the "I'm looking for a wall and floor tiler" section of the forum. If anybody is interested in helping this member, please contact the member directly for more information.

glasgow, if you can let us know when you've find a tiler, I will mark the job as complete.

You've come to the right place to find a quality tiler, we have several trusted advisors and professional tilers in your area

:thumbsup:

Reply to Wanted :: Good, patient Tiler in Glasgow/Paisley/Renfrewshire area ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
A
Tilers wanted for commercial work, must be prepared to travel and have their own vehicle. First...
Replies
Views
Josh Rockett
J
S
Hello all just wanted to create a quick post on here, basically I am coming out of the military...
Replies
Views
Steven Harrison
S
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
C
I need a reliable,good quality tiler for price or day work.must be good with porcelain and have...
Replies
Views
cbmltd
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Wanted :: Good, patient Tiler in Glasgow/Paisley/Renfrewshire area ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.