Discuss Washboy Woes in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

u

image.jpeg

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
@Simons70
This right trend.
because it uses the sponges disposable?
that measures are they?
There are no longer in the catalog raimondi
not cost more?
Cost less,clean better even when is new,not like the old one who need to be used for a while until start to clean,and most important,easy to use for old man!
Raimondi Sweepex Sponge One Piece Float 12x26xh3 RA395UG

Italian made Top of the Range High absorption Sweeepex Sponge Float containing nylon that gives long life quality and exceptional cleaning performance.
Sponges are Glued to Trowel Handle.

Price: £4.10
Kwik Split Raimondi Grout Floats & Sponges

I

Italy

Cost less,clean better even when is new,not like the old one who need to be used for a while until start to clean,and most important,easy to use for old man!
Raimondi Sweepex Sponge One Piece Float 12x26xh3 RA395UG

Italian made Top of the Range High absorption Sweeepex Sponge Float containing nylon that gives long life quality and exceptional cleaning performance.
Sponges are Glued to Trowel Handle.

Price: £4.10
Kwik Split Raimondi Grout Floats & Sponges
arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh.
I use 13x30 sweepex . sponge is same to your.
start to clean first pass.
only difference. My cost less:p
Frattazzi spugna 13x30 cm - Raimondi s.p.a. professional tile tools

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton

Reply to Washboy Woes in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
I'm tiling a 20X20 room, and it will require a lot of cuts around the edges. My question: Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.