Discuss Welcome Nu-Life in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have just spent two days in the company of Mike from Nu-life and Brian (Mike's Dad) along with their team of very professional and genuine people.

Their hospitality and warm welcome blew me away. The course was awesome, the food, tea coffee was never ending, thank you Mrs. Philbin.

Thank you to Ed, for organizing this event, thanks also to Neale Pitts (Siramic), Deano, Joe Hillhead, Aidy McLeer, Pete Ablard for attending and making these two days special.

A big thankyou to Sharon Taylor (Miss tiler,viva tiling) for joining us in the pub for a chat,you are all the best of the best imo.

Deano's team beat our team in the grind off by two points 548 to 546, I am proud of that my team Neale and Aidy gave their all, the best of the best, beat the best of the best.

there is no shame in that, bloody sure Deano cheated though.:lol:

T

Did I hear cheating???
Naaaa.
We won fair and square, the reader don't lie.
A truly great course Mike !

Joe, you are a real gent mate, as are all the guys, but I'm sure I saw Dean with a lemon in his hand. only joking, if I came two points behind pro's like you Dean and Pete for the rest of my life I would die a very proud and happy man. Respect to team B, and respect to team A Neale, Aidy, and that grumpy old git who held them back, if only they could have Ed instead of me it might have been a draw.

Again I must get all soppy, you all are the best of the best, and the fact that you bother to speak to a dinasaur like me keeps me going.

Thanks again to Nu-Life, and the TF members, you made an old man very happy.

PS. Dean, where did you get that lemon from? joking:lol:

G

Gazzer

Joe, you are a real gent mate, as are all the guys, but I'm sure I saw Dean with a lemon in his hand. only joking, if I came two points behind pro's like you Dean and Pete for the rest of my life I would die a very proud and happy man. Respect to team B, and respect to team A Neale, Aidy, and that grumpy old git who held them back, if only they could have Ed instead of me it might have been a draw.

Again I must get all soppy, you all are the best of the best, and the fact that you bother to speak to a dinasaur like me keeps me going.

Thanks again to Nu-Life, and the TF members, you made an old man very happy.

PS. Dean, where did you get that lemon from? joking:lol:

You ever heard the phrase " Face like sucking a lemon "? now you know where the lemon came from ! :smilewinkgrin:

T

You all know I am joking I hope, what a great crew you are. Strange thing is though I rang a few greengrocers around the Stockport area

and they had all sold out of lemons, it seems some guy with a Birmingham type accent had bought their entire stock, maybe it was Neale?

Please don't take this seriously. I am still buzzing from meeting you guys n gals. Looking forward to the next get together.

Reply to Welcome Nu-Life in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
E
Hello all! I am new to this forum and thought I'd give some insight into who I am. I currently...
2 3
Replies
Views
ExplodingPudding
E
T
Can I just say a big thank you to Ed (Aston) for sorting out the two day course with Mike...
Replies
Views
hillhead
H
W
Went on the 2 days training last Thursday and Friday and what a blast, first class teaching from...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
P
Would like to say hello to everyone on here. I've been looking around the internet for a few...
Replies
Views
pilch71
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB