UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss well i made a good start, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

to the outdoor pool renovation in Aylesbury , i hacked off the coping stones and mortar bed, cut the mosaic tile band all around the top 20cm of the pool and hacked this back to the shell ,i took delivery of a small skip for the rubbish,the cement /& 1 ton-bag of sand,set-up the cement mixer on a sheet,i cleaned out the rubble from the pool , the male client wanted me to re-use old the coping stones, i said ok but it will look naff, his wife said john lets have a cup of tea,then 2 minuets later he came -out with his cheque book and said i think we will have the new coping's mr coulson:lol::smilewinkgrin: lol, so i then took delivery of a new set of copings ,but the dilivery driver was a stroppy so & so (like so many delivery drivers are :yikes: ) so i ended-up wheelbarrowing them 400 yards to the pool four at a time, Judgment for making them have new one's i suppose lol,i fixed them back -on then pointed them -up, the client came out and complimented me for beautiful looking work, and being so clean and tidy,and now i have come home as the weather has taken a turn for the worse, oh the digs i'am in are £25 a night but no brekky, and they seem to have lot's of walker staying there who are walking the ridgeway ,i 'am going back there tomorrow but the weather is not looking good, also the floor of the pool is what we call a hopper, as it is shaped like a hopper,and this is treacherous when wet :yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to well i made a good start, in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, new to the site but have been tiling for around 14 years, in that time i have had...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.