Discuss Well some of my prezzies arrived..LOL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I got some early santa things through the post..:hurray:

I got some Muck boots..

159-219-large.jpg

and some trooosers..

180-265-large.jpg

and some new Realtree gloves..

335-539-large.jpg

and a camo balaclava

236-373-large.jpg

All courtesy of GT Hunting - Airrifles - Pellets - Guns Shop in Lincolnshire Uk - Air Rifle Pellets and the service was excellent from anthony..:thumbsup: also bought my son a load of camo as well..

Just need to save for my new Gun now..

BSA R10..

11-51-large.jpg

BSA r-10 - Air Rifle Pellets

D

doug boardley

I don't need camouflage gear, I'm too good looking!! :lol: :lol: Got a really neat USB multimedia headphone set, for music and skype calls, and Windows 7... :lol: oh, and I've decided...............wait for it....................... that yes, I'm going to go to Oz in February to my son's wedding :hurray: It's just got to be done, hasn't it.... :yesnod: .....:hurray:
yep, it certainly does G. You'd only spend the rest of your life regretting it if you didn't.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

My husband said Santa wanted me to have a new hairdryer for Christmas because Santa was scared that my old one was gonna electricute me or something when I use it because it makes a right screeching noise. So Mr GRR produced a box containing a new hairdryer and said Santa had wanted me to have it early. Personally, I think it's from Argos and has nothing to do with Santa :lol:

D

doug boardley

My husband said Santa wanted me to have a new hairdryer for Christmas because Santa was scared that my old one was gonna electricute me or something when I use it because it makes a right screeching noise. So Mr GRR produced a box containing a new hairdryer and said Santa had wanted me to have it early. Personally, I think it's from Argos and has nothing to do with Santa :lol:
maybe we should change his name to Mr GHD ???

S

SandyFloor

I've been using Mrs S's hairdryer a lot recently to warm the bed at night before getting into it.....highly recommended :thumbsup:

Reply to Well some of my prezzies arrived..LOL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi All, this is my first post on this forum. I am about to move to the Canaries to become a full...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Well some of my prezzies arrived..LOL
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.