Discuss Well the trial is set for 4th-6th this week in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

he is claiming over £200,000 in all, That is so made-up for a swimming pool re-lining ! anyway i'am keking myself ! if i lose my life will be in ruins , i have never had to face such a big deal but i have no choice , the claimant has made some big mistakes in the last couple of weeks as it is down to him to produce what is called a bundle for us, the judge , the expert witnesses, and its supposed to include everything agreed by us in this, and he has done it all wrong, so we have today applied to have the whole case struck-out due to him getting all of the paperwork wrong !, god i hope this works cost me £155 today, and we have served papers on him, but it will be the first thing the judge will hear on 4th.........fingers crossed :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Fingers crossed Dave.
What did the claimant **** up with tge bundle?
First for Alan , he is claiming Breach of contract .....
Johnny , the claimant is saying, well a whole raft of things , that i did not fix his system properly , he was on site and instructed us almost daily , but he is also saying the rendering has come away from the ESP extruded polystyrene because we( supposedly laid the mesh cloth on to it and rendered over it ) which we didn't we spread the render then embedded the mesh !!! ,.
Ali wehe hasn't included any of our evidence for us to rely on, hasn't agreed anything with us, hasn't sent a bundle to our expert witness ,he sent the index 1day late, no summery, no chronology and we have had no input into the index which is supposed to be agreed by both party s, there is new stuff included which he has not disclosed ....

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Mine is on the tenth, not as much as yours Dave. Lets hope we all get some justice.
Yes good luck to you as well Phil .
This has taken 5 years to get here, the worry , and hurt to my family is what gets to me, they don't deserve any of this all for just going to work!!, it could be a lot easier if it was a criminal case ! and the potential damage to my and the family s life is massive , in a criminal case you if found guilty which I'AM NOT ! would face quite small fines for even bigger crimes ..... still it is what it is ....

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Yes good luck to you as well Phil .
This has taken 5 years to get here, the worry , and hurt to my family is what gets to me, they don't deserve any of this all for just going to work!!, it could be a lot easier if it was a criminal case ! and the potential damage to my and the family s life is massive , in a criminal case you if found guilty which I'AM NOT ! would face quite small fines for even bigger crimes ..... still it is what it is ....
is it worth it Dave? I am sure given my time again I would not be a self employed tiler, or a tilers wife , they bare the brunt of this crap that we bring home. But we have to live through it every day, the wives just have to put up with our gripes, I wonder how many really do understand how hard this trade is?

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Very true statement there Phil ! when you think also of the toll it takes on our bodies ( When we are young you don't notice what you are doing to your heath ) when you are supposed to be looking forward to retirement you cant enjoy it really as your body is to knacker , No if i had my time again i would do something less physically demanding joints,most of the peeps with the big money actually don't do much at-all physically IMO , still to late now, i have been to the doctors as my blood -pressure has gone right-up 213/130 and asked them for some help ! but they are not interested in old guys ether really, still i'll do what i always do Carrie -on until its over.....

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Very true statement there Phil ! when you think also of the toll it takes on our bodies ( When we are young you don't notice what you are doing to your heath ) when you are supposed to be looking forward to retirement you cant enjoy it really as your body is to knacker , No if i had my time again i would do something less physically demanding joints,most of the peeps with the big money actually don't do much at-all physically IMO , still to late now, i have been to the doctors as my blood -pressure has gone right-up 213/130 and asked them for some help ! but they are not interested in old guys ether really, still i'll do what i always do Carrie -on until its over.....
Good luck for tomorrow Dave I will be thinking about you mate:thumbsup:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Ali wehe hasn't included any of our evidence for us to rely on, hasn't agreed anything with us, hasn't sent a bundle to our expert witness ,he sent the index 1day late, no summery, no chronology and we have had no input into the index which is supposed to be agreed by both party s, there is new stuff included which he has not disclosed ....

Ahhhhh. Seen that before. Although more related to a family court issue. Sign of a solicitor lacking in confidence in their arguement. Or their ability to argue against your evidence.
Mine was quite a complicated family matter. It pi$$es the judge off no end when the bundle or supporting documentation is not available. But our oppositon were crossing their fingers the judge would just crack on. After all its a huge waste of time and money to reschedule the hearing.
Safe to say though what facts you put to the judge must of been a good arguement or he would have.
Something for everyone to bare in mind. People, no matter how pleasent, nice and friendly they can all appear all have a nasty streak. We all do unfortunately. The greatest catalyst of bringing that side out of people is money (greed).
So pleased it all came good in the end Dave.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Well the trial is set for 4th-6th this week in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
J
hello all, have a question about green screed that i'm hoping someone here may be able to advise...
Replies
Views
johnryan
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB