Discuss weres every one going this year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Just got back from belek turkey. 1st time in an all inclusive and it was excellent. All the drinks and ice creams were all branded such as cornettos, coke, sprite etc etc. the hotel had a water park and tbo it succeeded all my expectations. The service, the quality and cleanliness were 1st class. Really impressed and i would reccomend it to anyone on here ;0)

The hotel was called riu kaya palazzo with thomson..

J

Just Rizzle

Just got back from belek turkey. 1st time in an all inclusive and it was excellent. All the drinks and ice creams were all branded such as cornettos, coke, sprite etc etc. the hotel had a water park and tbo it succeeded all my expectations. The service, the quality and cleanliness were 1st class. Really impressed and i would reccomend it to anyone on here ;0)

The hotel was called riu kaya palazzo with thomson..
the riu hotels are fantastic value for money cant beat them staying in one in the cape Verdi isles in December

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to weres every one going this year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
J
hows every one finding things at present? the summer can be funny as people think of holidays...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB