Discuss Wet cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

It was a D Cut sliding rail one,not great and messy. Have been putting off buying a real good one for far too long! I think after seeing a few reviews the D24000 sounds like a great machine and a tool store nr me is doing VAT free thursday so might order one for £670. I want to be able to to cut large format tiles quickly and accurately and also be able to use inside so this sounds like it could be the one.

A

Aston

Where is this place near you? Does it come with stand?

i bet you are glad i didnt take a £100 deposit off you now??
thats why i dont take deposits. imagine if you had give me a £100 non refundable deposit and then a place round your way sells one without the vat?? you'd be kicking yourself now....£670 is a good price! for a new dewalt, just make sure it has a stand...

ps..make sure you buy a 110v not a 240v
1. they are safer (If the rcd fails, then its less electricity going through the body lol
2. you can take it on site
3. you'll get more buyers if you ever sell it
4. the fact you need a transformer on a saw that size make diddle squat, so get 110v ;0)

regards
ed

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wet cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB