UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Wet Room Install Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

haydock

All the coarses are rubbish they will give you the basics, but its installation experience you need and proper knowledge. Im going to say this once only ive been fitting high end wetrooms for 11yrs in the uk and europe, ive never had a call back and these are the products i use below.

1. Wedi board - marmox - concept board
2. Impey Aqua deck
3. Tile safe membrane

Find someone who installs wetrooms every week like i do, give up three months of your time and learn your trade. Then its up to you too install a wetroom, that will perform well and its not just about fitting. Its all to do with water away and regulations my friends....:welcome:

W

wetdec

All the coarses are rubbish they will give you the basics, but its installation experience you need and proper knowledge. Im going to say this once only ive been fitting high end wetrooms for 11yrs in the uk and europe, ive never had a call back and these are the products i use below.

1. Wedi board - marmox - concept board
2. Impey Aqua deck
3. Tile safe membrane

Find someone who installs wetrooms every week like i do, give up three months of your time and learn your trade. Then its up to you too install a wetroom, that will perform well and its not just about fitting. Its all to do with water away and regulations my friends....:welcome:

You posted this a year ago.Why would you be getting installers in if you have been doing it for 11 years or am I missing something here ???

Just like to thank russell and shaun from complete bathroom installation, in stoke-on-trent They have just completed all our bathrooms and ground floor areas in honed travertine. Ive some pictures of there work, i live in cheshire and these guys are recommended by the wet room people, the wetrooms they have installed are fantastic, so much so ive asked them to fit a further steam room. Dont forget if you fit a wetroom, . Many thanks again guys

If you would like to see pictures please e-mail for details

Welcome back to the forums :welcome:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wet Room Install Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.