Discuss Wet underfloor heating problem...! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,

Just a quick one that I hope someone can help with:smilewinkgrin:

I've rented a cottage up here for my parents to visit over Chrimbo:thumbsup:anyway when they have arrived today and we have gone along to the house the UFH in the kitchen and the lounge isn't working, but the bathroom(which is on the same system) is fine...

I have checked in the plantroom and there is the usual manifold with three transparent 'valves' which seem to be calibrated for pressure -one marked kitchen, one lounge and one bathroom. The one marked bathroom seems to be filled with a pink colour and the other two are not:mad2:

Do I need to re-pressurise the two that are not working or is somehting elses necessary?

Don't really want to pester the lady I have rented from as she has headed down to England for Christmas....:smiley2:

Reply to Wet underfloor heating problem...! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi. I'm having a new bathroom and kitchen fitted in December. I like the idea of underfloor...
Replies
Views
micko
M
O
I am soon to start a job which will have a underfloor heating mat in a wet room. I am wondering...
Replies
Views
Ollie02948
O
R
Hi Everyone Looking for some advise. I have just been to look at a job that has, Karndean...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Y
Can underfloor heating be used over durabase matting ? If so would you screed mat first then...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
C
Hi Guys Was hoping some of you more experienced guys could advise me on the thinnest underfloor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Wet underfloor heating problem...!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.