Discuss wetroom advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi all,i have a customer i have done a number of tiling jobs for and next on the cards is his wetroom

they are having this done specificaly to help the mother in law:yikes: yes the mother in law who is coming to live with them

she is disabled and needs a carer to help her into the shower etc

as well as this my customer is a diy fanatic and to be fair is very good at most things apart from wet trades which is why im here:smilewinkgrin:

he has prepped every room so far to a good standard for me at his request and wants to do the wetroom also,now is there a tray former fior a wooden floor that will cope with 2 bodies and also a wheelchair...or are they all specced tot his strenght
it will obviously be alarger tray we are need ing and they want me to do the room in stone(travertine)

Reply to wetroom advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hello people. Been up to the eyes with life, but finally managed to progress my (now 6m long!)...
Replies
Views
Guys Have a wetroom to create in an extension & just wanted to clarify a couple of issues. The...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
wetroom advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.