Discuss wetroom floor with wedi - envelope the tiles still? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AndY mac

image.jpg
Lovely work ma ten. The only thing I don't like is the wall hung pot is going straight on tile. I template some ply and all the weight transfers threw the ply you have no problems at a later date of tiles cracking especially ceramics or natural stone. IMO.

D

Dumbo

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to wetroom floor with wedi - envelope the tiles still? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
HI There, im about to layout Jackoboard panels and wetroom shower tray on my bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Guys Have a wetroom to create in an extension & just wanted to clarify a couple of issues. The...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
First off, thank you to everyone that posts on this forum, although this is only my second post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB