Guest viewing is limited

Discuss wetroom start to finish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

ds1980

Hi all,

having gotten advice from wetdec and others before we are hopefully looking to make a start with our wetroom area. Underfloor heating has been poo pooed so going for a large designer rad. think this should be enough.

Wetdec showed pointed me to the tilux tray former for concrete, what about marmox? it look cheaper? can someone guide?

Plan roughly will be to : (any help would be great)

1. dig to see where best for drainage
2. start to insulate? dot and dab? batten, vapour barrier? thermal plasterboard
3. drop ceiling and run electrics (what to insulate with?)
4. plumbing
5. pipework
6. tanking? do i need it? downstairs concrete floor? external to house as it were although attached?
7. furniture and heating
8. tiling
9 snagging

will try and update where i can

ta

Reply to wetroom start to finish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
G
Hi all, Just joined up to get some advice and make sure I've got it all right. I'm now in the...
Replies
Views
Graham Morgan
G
P
we are planning a wetroom on the ground floor we are not using a floor kit just laying on the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
D
Hi. Novice here. Need to know what needs to be water-sealed as it's an old house. I went to a...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
E
We're about to start work on a new wetroom installation on a ground concrete floor. The shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
wetroom start to finish
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.