Discuss what a doughnut.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
gundlach_scraper.jpg
after reading good reports from the forum, I bought one of these from tradetiler to help prep a bathroom I started today, after spending half a day scraping like a good-un and not making much progress, I was beginning to think I got ripped off, then I realised the blade it come with was in the wrong way...lol

they must send them out like that for safety .......dohhh :lol:

O

Old Mod

I bought one of these recently. Excellent piece of kit.

Longer handle accommodates two-handed use for more leverage on larger, more demanding removal jobs. Developed on request by industry professionals, these hard working scrapers feature extra-tough, die-cast metal handles, rounded with a non-slip rubber grip for comfort and stability and engineered with a built-in durable steel striking hammer tip for maximum striking power.
Includes a 4" (100mm) wide dual-scrape, carbon tool steel blade (BS) for maximum coverage and speed - use either sharp side or rough-edged side, depending on the job.

U can also get extra wide blade that is flexible.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what a doughnut.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
M
After spending the best part of an hour removing the curly plastic stuff from the tiles , I was...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
D
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site at the weekend when searching online for some DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB