Discuss What a lovely treat for a Friday! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

This is a delightful window cill I was greeted by this morning. Render and skim, then a layer of tiles from about 1970 then a layer of very coarse cement. 6 hours to strip off, build it up to the right level and fit 1.5m2! To top it all off it's in my brothers new house so it was a freebie!
Window cill 001.jpg Window cill 005.jpg Window cill 006.jpg Window cill 007.jpg Window cill 008.jpg Window cill 009.jpg Window cill 010.jpg

Reply to What a lovely treat for a Friday! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site at the weekend when searching online for some DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
U
Just to be on the safe side i purchased all 20m2 of the wall tiles Wickes had on sale in the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello. I was after a bit of advice from the people in the know. I am planning to re-tile my...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What a lovely treat for a Friday!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.