Discuss what are we listening to tonight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

[video=youtube;GTm8SpDPO3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTm8SpDPO3shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTm8SpDPO3s[/video]
brilliant song Mike :) I don't listen to Cure nearly as much as I should do, but I still reckon they're in my top 3 of live bands I've seen. When i was off to see Siouxsie and Banshees once I wa speed off that John McGeoch was in re-hab and Robert Smith was lead guitar, tell you what, he was absolutely superb, putting his own little twists and solos into well established Banshees favourites, I can still see Siouxsie giving him a "WTF?" eye, he just grinned and carried on, Budgie and Severin kept the beat going and SS, caught up eventually :)

S

strummerman

brilliant song Mike :) I don't listen to Cure nearly as much as I should do, but I still reckon they're in my top 3 of live bands I've seen. When i was off to see Siouxsie and Banshees once I wa speed off that John McGeoch was in re-hab and Robert Smith was lead guitar, tell you what, he was absolutely superb, putting his own little twists and solos into well established Banshees favourites, I can still see Siouxsie giving him a "WTF?" eye, he just grinned and carried on, Budgie and Severin kept the beat going and SS, caught up eventually :)

you know wot doug ur so rite one band I have never seen live anyway one more tune before I go to bed as iam up early takin my grandson to his first country fair

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to what are we listening to tonight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
D
After lots and lots of banter on this forum about Sigma cutter v's Rubi cutters , i was given...
Replies
Views
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB