Discuss what camera in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

the latest sony's have a carl zeiss lens and 14 mega pixels ,they are packed with features too many to list, the pmb software that comes with the camera is extremely user friendly and also scans you computer and indexes all your pictures At the time i bought my camera my wife was given a leica 12 mega pixel camera as a present and when we were in Thailand she offered to swap her leica with my camera as she prefered it to hers,her camera was worth £400 mine cost £149 there are some really good bargains on ebay right now

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Park Gate
Never thought of it as posh buddy!!! Finding that quite amusing for a Sunday evening!!!

Panasonic Lumix TZ8 review - What Digital Camera tests the Lumix TZ8 | Compact camera reviews | tests and specs | What Digital Camera Should be interesting reading for ya. Optical zoom will give you far better results then a digital zoom so watch this.

I run a DSLR so not overly familiar with compacts but this one came up recently on another forum as a result of a similar question.

Good luck with the purchase!

C

Colour Republic

For everyday use on site I have a Samsung wb500 (new upgraded version is the WB550) It serves me well and has a 24mm wide angle lens, most pictures on my website were taken with the samsung, if I want something special I use a Nikon D300.

Funny as this same thread has just been brought up on another forum and the member opted for a Pannasonic Lulmix TZ10 24mm wide angle lens

Both cameras just under the £200 mark (Not the Nikon :lol:)

A

Aston

Never thought of it as posh buddy!!! Finding that quite amusing for a Sunday evening!!!

Panasonic Lumix TZ8 review - What Digital Camera tests the Lumix TZ8 | Compact camera reviews | tests and specs | What Digital Camera Should be interesting reading for ya. Optical zoom will give you far better results then a digital zoom so watch this.
I run a DSLR so not overly familiar with compacts but this one came up recently on another forum as a result of a similar question.

Good luck with the purchase!

mouldy, are you from the park gate by heswall on the wirral?

A

aph257

Ed, see the link from What Camera
Compact camera reviews | tests and specs | What Digital Camera
i have the lumix fs62 which i'd reccommend if you want to spend about £100 as it is small enough to put in pocket. but for us tilers i'd go for something with a wide angle lens (between 24 to 28mm), here's some;
Samsung WB550,
lumix fx33,
lumis tz10

one other thing I prefer is the SD card.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to what camera in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what camera
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.