Discuss what camera in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Aslo the SD card comes in different speeds, i don't think the Sonycard does. i use Sandisk Extreme 3 they transfer the image to disk loads times quicker and therefore from camera to 'puter
the sony software is really easy to use it downloads the pictures quickly and it then analyses the pictures which can take time the software comes on a cd which is a shame as i havent got it on my net book which means i have to save all my pics on my pc

A

Aston

quick update

has a few hours off today to pick up my bike and i went into john lewis

that panasonic lumix tz10 is a very very nice camera!! it was £249-00p with a £30 panasonic cash back if you buy before 18th jan. (i knew if i said £200 budget, it would become £250 after posting this lol !!

after all the advice, its seems a wide angle zoom and quality lens are essentail for tiling pics etc...the pan lumix tz8 was £189-00
i need to compare them...

top advice on here over this!!! ;0)
the hunt continues!!

C

Colour Republic

that panasonic lumix tz10 is a very very nice camera!! it was £249-00p with a £30 panasonic cash back if you buy before 18th jan. (i knew if i said £200 budget, it would become £250 after posting this lol !!

As I say that's what the other guy i know went for, hang on i'll see what he paid.....

"So....... have just got stuck in & ordered one from Amazon - it is on it's way now - Pannasonic Lulmix TZ10 24mm wide angle lens with 12x optical zoom. £217.00 but I can get £30 cash back, so I hope I will be happy with that."

A

Aston

Just read this, Ed, we've got the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5 and are very happy with it, except of with the Macro shots, always overexposes, but that might be my fault for not doing something right. I never play around with white balance etc and found the idiot setting is doing just fine... :thumbsup:

hi g,
thanks for the advice :thumbsup:appreciate it!
i bought the lumix tz10. i just went with it because of the reviews and john lewiss price matched it at £234-00 and then theres the £30 cash back offer from panasonic, so it came to £204-00p...only £4 over budget :lol: does'nt happen very often..

i really needed a new camera. my olympus was nearly 8 yrs old and my sony x10 is pants.

thanks to everybody who helped me on this one, really do appraciate it :thumbsup:
ed
ed

I use a Nikon P80 Ed:thumbsup:

images

Great quality shots, yet simple to use:hurray:

Reply to what camera in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what camera
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.