Discuss What do you do? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

We supply diamond core drills to Tilers, Plumbers, Builders and Installers.
We have an online retail store.
We supply retail outlets.
We attend tile training centres.
We attend exhibitions.
We have an in-house tile drilling service (you come to us)
We have a tile drilling service (we come to you)

And in quite weeks - like this Christmas week- we spend our time on the forum we sponsor instead of planning next years objectives and goals. Shame on us !

S

Scott

I do whatever pays the bills...... Its always going to be cheaper to ge each trades in individually thats why there are project managers for larger jobs. A lot of poeple just dont know hwat trade to get in and when they should be there.

My loft conversion was priced at £63k to get it water tight, i did most of it myself and project managed the bits i didnt/couldnt do. Saving? A whopping £35k

S

Scott

According to some, I sit around painting my nails, playing bejeweled :yikes: reading hello magazine, and drinking coffee, the rest of the time we do... Specifications, design and sourcing and doing a bit of stone and marble with a bit of ceramics thrown in, and a lot of fighting and drinking.... and some qsing other peoples work.

All you could ever want.

Lynn

Couldnt help it ;)

D

DHTiling

According to some, I sit around painting my nails, reading hello magazine, and drinking coffee, the rest of the time we do... Specifications, design and sourcing and doing a bit of stone and marble with a bit of ceramics thrown in,
and a lot of fighting and drinking.
... and some qsing other peoples work.

All you could ever want.

Lynn

Any jobs going..:lol:

Reply to What do you do? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
What would you guys do with the walls to prep for fitting 1200mm x 600mm Onice Verde (Porcelain)...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

mz30

Arms
TF
liverpool

Thread Information

Title
What do you do?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.