Discuss What have you been doing today. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Horse photos 30-04-2011 011.jpg Horse photos 30-04-2011 009.jpg Horse photos 30-04-2011 013.jpg Horse photos 30-04-2011 021.jpg Horse photos 30-04-2011 006.jpg Horse photos 30-04-2011 015.jpg
I was meant to be working today but im waiting on some glass mosaic border tiles that were meant to be delivered on thursday and are not coming to wed next week :mad2: from Topps tiles. And the customer is not sure if she wants 2 or 3 or 4 as a border so i can not continue tiling...So i took my kids down to the farm where i made a bit of an outdoor school for them to ride their ponies last year and had a beer and watched them jumping. :thumbsup:

U

user123

Looks like you're a brilliant Dad, Andrew! :thumbsup:

Went for lunch and pure pleasure shopping into town with hubby, got myself some more sketcher shape-ups, I love them so much, so great to walk in, and loads of clothes - I'm a happy bunny! :lol: And just now I downloaded adblock plus via firefox, and no more banner ads and all the ads on facebook are gone, all the gaming movies and annoying things, brilliant! Have had a tough week, so today I thought, blow it, it's treat myself time. Phew.

D

DHTiling

Went to work this morning.. left son to grout floor and went to another job.. customer changed her mind on the borders.. so took her to the tile shop and chose new ones along with floor tiles for conservatory .. then picked my son back up after he had finished and called it a day at 10-45am..:):):)

So came home , showered/changed and then out in the car with my littlen to Scarborough for the day...

,,lol.. Joking ...just went to bro inlaws to chill out..:lol: and inlaws farm..

U

user123

Went to work this morning.. left son to grout floor and went to another job.. customer changed her mind on the borders.. so took her to the tile shop and chose new ones along with floor tiles for conservatory .. then picked my son back up after he had finished and called it a day at 10-45am..:):):)

So came home , showered/changed and then out in the car with my littlen to Scarborough for the day...

I would have noticed the red carpet.... :lol:

I did think though to take some more pictures though to tempt you to visit..... :lol:

These are from the top floor of the towncentre multi-storey carpark - I can't for the life of me understand why there isn't a cafe up there... the views are amazing!

DSC01575.jpg DSC01574.jpg DSC01571.jpg DSC01573.jpg DSC01572.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to What have you been doing today. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
What have you been doing today.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.