UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What is one slurping tonight. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

ha ha, last comment of mine reminds me of my first job in Scotland for my friend, this is thread related. I was up there off and on for a few months with weekend breaks but he and his wife fancied 10 days skiing holiday and were wondering what to do with their 3 cocker spaniels, I said that I'll look after them and carry on working whilst you're away. Problem solved. No harm came to the dogs I hasten to add, but Steve made the fatal error of saying "You know where the wine is:yikes:"
Well, after a day or two I helped myself to a bottle as instructed, a couple of days later another etc etc for 10 days.......the thing is...I thought he couldn't like those dusty old bottles at the back, apparently the ones he was saving for special anniversaries and celebrations...oops!

D

Dougs Third Go

Mike, last time I went out was to see Damned, I got evicted after 3 songs...somebody spilled a pint over sound desk and coked up sound guy started kicking off at anyone and everyone near him....that's when I got asked to leave the room even though the bouncers found out it wasn't me that put him on his back, did have a good night though catching up with my old best mate from school that I'd not seen for 20 years,,,finally rolled in when the birds were singing:thumbsup:

Reply to What is one slurping tonight. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a small ensuite that is 1950mm on 2 sides, the other two sides are 1850mm. I have 800mm...
Replies
Views
Alan Bentley
A
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.