Discuss What is one's choice of slurps on this fine evening.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Is Sierra Nevada sold in the UK? This is one of my favorites among all the microbrews here in the US. I can't link to the specfic pages because you need to do the age-check thing first.

Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.

Take a look within the website for the old stand-by: Pale Ale

I've just started drinking another one of their beers, and it's become my new favorite: Kellerweis (a bavarian style hefewiezen).

Attachments

• Sierra Nevada Kellerweis.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.bmp
    72 KB · Views: 18
F

fulabeer

I'm starting to worry that my customers must think i'm some sort of alcoholic.
Since i started working in the Prestbury area(footballers heaven), i keep getting bottles of wine/beer/champagne with my cheques.
Not that i'm complaining of course!
Some of the stuff given is wasted on me. I'm happy with lager and cheap Cava.
I give most of it away to friends and family.

I've been to pick up some cheques for last weeks work, and they both gave me some booze.
A bottle of Rioja Sierra Cantabria and 1tr bottle of Alhambra Lager.
I will give the wine a miss, but i will try the lager...:cheers2:

Reply to What is one's choice of slurps on this fine evening.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a small ensuite that is 1950mm on 2 sides, the other two sides are 1850mm. I have 800mm...
Replies
Views
Alan Bentley
A
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What is one's choice of slurps on this fine evening.?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.