Discuss What is this country becoming in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

This morning a young girl (14) was stabbed 9 times on her way to school, apparently by her ex boyfriend (18) . This is in an area a few miles from here. My kids go to the school and Chris Roe lives in the next road.

My ex wife had just dropped my son off at the school when it happened and was on the scene to give assistance to the young girl while they waited for the ambulance.

What the hell make anyone act like this ?
BBC News - Pupil Chloe West, 14, stabbed at Stourbridge school

M

Mike

I heard that on the news today,and we just had a baby girl..When I heard that i said to myself we are going to Australia.
the grass isn't always greener on the other side russ. australia have their share of trouble too. they have a big problem with crack ice at the moment but at least they make it don't let just anybody in the country, i.e scrounging foreigners who have no intention of working but to milk our soft benefit system. good luck if you're emigrating tho :thumbsup:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
unfortuantly its the now known thing in big citys and little ish towns like mine,i know big hard men who wouldent go down in the town now,incase they got stabbed off wannabes,no fisticuffs at dawn now.there is at least a couple of stabbings a week in burnley. we also have the greatest honour for the highest suicide rate for our size.
its a lovely country we live in.

and our government have the balls to tell us that crime is going down,yeah right mate

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Park Gate
There is no discipline any more. You arn't allowed to discipline and we are reaping the consequences of this. With discipline comes respect, you get repect nowadays for carrying a gun or a knife even though this is outside the law.

The poloticians on all sides have lost sight of the fact that it dosen't matter how many laws are on the Statute Books, if someone is an habitual law breaker they'll carry on regardless.

As for the 'scrounging foreigner' remark', unfortunatly I think you'll find that its the indigenous people that are the scroungers! The eastern European folk that headed to the Uk did so to work. Some of them may have worked on the black no doubt, but they were working. I think you'll also find that since the 'downturn', most of them have returned home.

Reply to What is this country becoming in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
:dizzy2:A few days ago i needed to pop into town to pick up some bits and pay some money into me...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
U
Drafting men over 60----this is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier- I am over 60...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
W
Last episode saw me on weymouth beach being attacked by a mad man in a wheel chair. Later on...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
What is this country becoming
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks