Discuss What is this country becoming in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

THE court appearance of a Sedgley teenager - charged with the attempted murder of schoolgirl Chloe West - has been put back until this afternoon.
Eighteen-year-old Samuel Tomlinson was due to appear before Dudley magistrates this morning (Monday April 4) charged with attempted murder, wounding, possession of an offensive weapon, as well as driving without insurance and without a licence.
But police have issued a statement saying the teenager attended hospital this morning and his hearing has now been listed for this afternoon.

A

Aqua Tiling

my cousin was the first one in the broken britain era that was in the paper. first they stabbed him in the neck, missing his juggular by 2mm, police did nothing, didnt even collect his clothes that wear put in a evidence bag in the hospital. then 8 months later the same person shot him on his doorstep in front of his 3 year old son. thats why i moved my daughter the the coast of sussex

Reply to What is this country becoming in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
:dizzy2:A few days ago i needed to pop into town to pick up some bits and pay some money into me...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
U
Drafting men over 60----this is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier- I am over 60...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
W
Last episode saw me on weymouth beach being attacked by a mad man in a wheel chair. Later on...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
What is this country becoming
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.