Discuss What is with other trades? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I agree also that sparkys are the worst offenders. What is it with them to think it's funny letting all there ends of stripped cable fall into the empty grout joints. The sparky I used to use didn't give a stuff when I told him to stop doing this. Lets just say he got upset when I opened the window and threw his tool pouch out, he couldn't believe that I did it, I just said to him that I found that funny so just @@@@ off. I now have another sparky who is pretty good to be honest.

A

Alan M

i worked on a site a few years back as carpenter. the boss put into the tendering spec that the site had to be left clean and tidy for the next trade coming in.
i spend every evening for 2 months (maybe an hour most days) tiding up all their crap. boxs, wire,sheething, dust etc from all the trades on site.
when it came to paying up the last part he took my wages out of it ( i kept a book of what kind of crap it was and took a pic every evening before i cleaned it up)
they went mad but couldnt do anything.
i got a nice few pound out of it
the next job was imaculate

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What is with other trades? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
So... have a problem maybe some of you guys (and girls) might be able to help with. Laid a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB