Discuss What makes a good tiler? How do I find a good tiler? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I think all above comments contribute to being a good tiler, but I think Gisela ( Mosaic Girl ) summed it up, being a perfectionist or ( your own worst critic) I can't leave any job unless I am totally happy with it, from the prep to the finish. Having said that we should never get to confident in our abilities, we are after all only human.

The ancient craftsmen of Greece and Rome always made a small deliberate mistake, so not to anger their Gods, (only the Gods were perfect)
Thats my excuse anyway:thumbsup:

Reply to What makes a good tiler? How do I find a good tiler? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

These are kitkats on a mesh backing. Not entirely sure how the tiler has managed to do this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering what, as a tiler, you would expect to do when you go to a job. Do you prepare...
Replies
Views
I'm planning on tiling my porch, and the tiles and adhesive will take up around 13mm of height...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What makes a good tiler? How do I find a good tiler?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.