Discuss What makes a good tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Putting your work in straight ,level,plumb and square with even sized joints set with good coverage and sensible set out and zero lip page , grouting the work cleanly with full joints then polishing the job and finishing with good silicone work get the above part right and keep your work area tidy and do it at adequate economical pace then you will be a good tiler

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
and good tiler would not do that.....
DSC_1681.jpg DSC_1682.jpg DSC_1683.jpg DSC_1684.jpg DSC_1685.jpg DSC_1686.jpg DSC_1687.jpg

Reply to What makes a good tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for solid answer or opinion. We had some windows removed on an exterior wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB