Guest viewing is limited

Discuss What music do you listen to? in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I LOVE music. I try to go both V Festival and the Carling Weekend every year. They come and go but the old ones will always be around and it's those that move the trend. I love too many to list here, and actually don't know the names of many I listen to often. But any accoustic / guitar tune (as I play) and many trancy / dance (perhaps the older generations on here are not with me on that one but I'm sure many of mine will either be with me on it or very against it - therefore "emo" or "goth" in most cases.)

I can listen to anything though, from classical, hard rock and the lesser more indie types, dance and anything with a beat more than 1000 per minute (I used to go all the Dance venue's and have been Ibiza so many times I lost count) and then some.

Reply to What music do you listen to? in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering what, as a tiler, you would expect to do when you go to a job. Do you prepare...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What music do you listen to?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%