Discuss What trowel sizes does everyone carry with them. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Quite a few, think about 16 just for tiling plus floats, buckets etc..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368300479.813241.jpg

Somerset
Quite a few, think about 16 just for tiling plus floats, buckets etc..

View attachment 51781
I like to display my tiling trowels too - its like notches on my bedpost (when I was young enough) you can never have too many :lol: Mine include plastering, 3, 4.5, 6, 8, 10, 12, floor U notch, 6mm solid bed, and my latest acquisition a Genesis Tiger Trowel - the notches even look a bit like the bread from Tesco's. :8:

S

Stef

I like to display my tiling trowels too - its like notches on my bedpost (when I was young enough) you can never have too many :lol: Mine include plastering, 3, 4.5, 6, 8, 10, 12, floor U notch, 6mm solid bed, and my latest acquisition a Genesis Tiger Trowel - the notches even look a bit like the bread from Tesco's. :8:

They are not there for display Andy, they are there to make me money.

I try to keep my van nice & tidy & they are stuck there on a magnetic strip.

Somerset
They are not there for display Andy, they are there to make me money.

I try to keep my van nice & tidy & they are stuck there on a magnetic strip.
You are right - of course they are there for a reason. I have mine on a similar arrangement to get quick access during work - they are a critical part of the job we do. Having said that I have met a number of tilers (alright most I have met) who take great pride in all their equipment whether its cutters, trowels, or levels. And why not?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What trowel sizes does everyone carry with them. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've taken on the task of tiling my own kitchen, and before I wreck everything and...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a batch of mosaics I got off a job 15 years ago, limestone 10mm x10x 10 in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB