Discuss What we all up to today? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Im off to work again this morning to crack on some more of a kitchen install im currently working on. Today will be 13th day in a row. Will probably be in there tomorrow as well. Just grabbing a bacon roll on my way there.
What you other guys and girls on with? Anyone on the tools? If so what you on with? If not what you doing with your day/weekend off?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
The old mans probably thought of having a go himself.

Jealous Andy. The weather looks like it's going to be miserable here allday. Suits me though. Got to get the larder fridge and freezer to install today. Going to be sweating enough lifting them in and out of their units on my own as it is. Without el scorchio beaming through the window!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Off today, flying to Spain at 07.30 tomorrow, family illness, a week or so over there ( dependant on recovery ) then back to the slog, school revamp in Canary Wharf, been there nearly 3 weeks, torturous drive in and out.

Sorry to hear that Alan. Hope for a speedy recovery.

Oh , and good to see you AliGage :thumbsup:, i'm back :30:

Welcome back fella :thumbup:

D

DHTiling

Well off out for a meal and some beer.

Got a new beer glass for tomorrow's bday

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370104286.798642.jpg

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Dave no doubt ill be up at stupid o'clock tomorrow morning. But to compensate for my forgetfulness. Happy birthday for tomorrow and day you have many drunken returns :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: one for each year or there abouts??

Are washing machines worth fixing these days?
Had a board go on my hotpoint a couple of year back and was cheaper to buy a new machine.

Yep , the machine is 5yr old now , replaced door seal so far and still going strong.
This may be just a pump prob which is causing overheat or a stat prob . Either is fixable for around a tenner.

Diggy

Reply to What we all up to today? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are currently in the process of having our kitchen tiled and have some concerns about...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB