Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss what wet cutter do you use?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

tjsmiler

I do currently use the plasplugs master and to be fair it has done a blinding job, i have had a lot of porcalian jobs as well as domestic ceramics.........trouble is it's not the most portable and takes up a lot of room in a small bathroom or kitchen. So i was gonna buy the briccolina but at £120 i thought it a bit much as i new if i get another big porcalain job that it would be hard work with such a small cutting surface. so i thought i would just put the extra money to it and get myself a nice rail cutter.

But seeing as you all say the pro is perfect for small ceramic jobs i think i will pick one of these up..............sod it, i will also get a good rail cutter anyway.

Kap what would you reccomend here mate? what you got?

G

GazTech

Nice big bridge saw,QEP yellow cutter £175 @ trade will cut up to 750mm long,and angles over for mitreing(bit bulky though).Baby version of same cutter £99 will cut up to 550mm(very portable)A great portable cutter is the 'D' cut machine from us,£160 has a sliding bearing table(very portable)as good as if not better than the plasplugs master tiler which I used for last 4 years of my career.:)

Reply to what wet cutter do you use?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone 🙂.My friend has a cheap ceramic cutting machine that i don't like working with. it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what wet cutter do you use??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%