Discuss What you doing work wise leading up to Xmas. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Well Dave - I just finished my last bathroom today and tomorrow its an early morning business flight off to Barcelona for 5 days.
I've been asked to inspect some mosaic work by a bloke called Gaudi - Spanish I think, so no doubt it will be as rough as a badgers backside. However its meant to be pretty old and colourful so I'll take the phone camera and show you the state of affairs.
Oh by the way, part of team timeless - Mrs timeless - is also going (something to do with marketing ideas) so as usual it's all work!:lol:

Only one week till the big man in red day when we get back so just enough time to chill out, spend some home time in the studio and crack on with a bit of 'proper' mosaic work.
2011 - seems to be starting well - 7 bathrooms for a local company spaced over the first month so that should give us about 3 weeks work.

Dave -you and your family have a GOOD XMAS and thanks for all the contacts you have passed our way:thumbsup:

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - just in case I'am away - Must try harder to NOT upset anyone.:lol:

D

doug boardley

Well Dave - I just finished my last bathroom today and tomorrow its an early morning business flight off to Barcelona for 5 days.
I've been asked to inspect some mosaic work by a bloke called Gaudi - Spanish I think, so no doubt it will be as rough as a badgers backside. However its meant to be pretty old and colourful so I'll take the phone camera and show you the state of affairs.
Oh by the way, part of team timeless - Mrs timeless - is also going (something to do with marketing ideas) so as usual it's all work!:lol:

Only one week till the big man in red day when we get back so just enough time to chill out, spend some home time in the studio and crack on with a bit of 'proper' mosaic work.
2011 - seems to be starting well - 7 bathrooms for a local company spaced over the first month so that should give us about 3 weeks work.

Dave -you and your family have a GOOD XMAS and thanks for all the contacts you have passed our way:thumbsup:

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - just in case I'am away - Must try harder to NOT upset anyone.:lol:
"I don't believe it!!":lol:

H

hillhead

I'm back to a renovation tomorrow, back hallway floor, utility floor, bathroom floor,skirted, marble handmade 90 degree windowboard and bath surround all to do. Shower after Christmas as wall needs finished by plumbers. After that I have a 80 m2 floor area in 60x60 porcelain, but they might not want all done by Christmas which suits me. Other wee bits to squeeze in before the break for some spending money, lol

P

peckers

Finishing off a job this week. then starting next week for an interior designer, I have a very large bathroom to do in a mixture of limestone and pebbles and glass mosaics, the design of it is too have pathways going threw the floor areas leading onto a beech design, (unless the design has changed again) cant give too much away as i will post piccies at a later date but it should be something a bit different! Then theres the kitchen and stairs leading down to the basement again in limestone with alot off bull noseing going on here this should be quite good too. and then when the weather gets better im going back to do the outside areas which all i know at the moment is in stone and it has to have a wow factor! I havent seen the latest design yet for this area as this has changed too but the last one was looking fab.

Reply to What you doing work wise leading up to Xmas. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What you doing work wise leading up to Xmas.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.