UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss what you tiling this week gent's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

well the van is packed, the B&B just booked £25 quid a night , so not to expensive i tend to shop about until if find something about this range,after all it's only a bed ,telly, tea, and a bit of scran,well swimming pools alway start to pick-up this time of year for a few months then drop off a bit, years ago you had to make your money in the spring summer only, it was hard in them days,nowadays with people going more for indoor pools it is year round if you are lucky, :thumbsup:

S

Spud

Gary ask the owner to pump to waste , and close the skimmer valve's, as i have done, it will be empty for me tomorrow then i have a small submergible with me to get the last bit out if needs be :thumbsup:
he has tried to pump it out with the pool plant machinery but he says its backing up in the changing room toilets and says it need to be pumped out into the street gulley ,his house and pool are under the water table for the area and he has a major plant room in the pool house and a major plant room in the basement of the house so I need to source a decent pump and 200 feet of hose

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

OH just one very good one for anyone working on swimming pools, is make sure you put in writing to your customers that you will not be responsible for the integrity of the swimming pool shell while you work on it as it is subject to external forces while empty, .
and especially if you empty it.
but better still leave the emptying to others ,that know the risks . ..... hope this helps as well guys. :thumbsup:

Reply to what you tiling this week gent's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Our house has raised planters built from concrete block, rendered, painted white and capped with...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I have discovered a batch of mosaics I got off a job 15 years ago, limestone 10mm x10x 10 in...
Replies
Views
D
job I've just finished, customer was away on holidays and left us to it, this is what I found on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.