Discuss What you tiling this week .? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
image.jpg image.jpg Got a full bathroom to rip out and re tile about 30 m2 walls , 7 m2 on floor mosaic fix , and skirting tiles ! Real ugly 6 x 6 tiles and bath suite to rip out !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 60

Andrew

TF
surrey
Started 120m of 800x800 porcelain on our favourite calcium sulphate screed! Trying another method with cement based addy this time with a 2 coat primer, primer and adhesive from ultra, Prime it AR with pro rapid rs.
tech said lab tests have worked well.
my last anhydrite screed we went gypsum addy for ditra and cement based after, but I wasn't confident with the bond to the ditra with the gysum addy
so this time we sanded, primed and did a test patch with ditra, a week later it's stuck like the sticky stuff to a blanket!
trying to remove the ditra test took chunks out of the screed so I am happy with the bond.
120m of ditra went down today so hopefully we are good to go , wish me luck

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What you tiling this week .? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a small kitchen extension built a couple of years ago. The new sand and cement screed...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB