Discuss What you up to today!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I'm not doing any tiling or cleaning today..This is my list of jobs today..Up at 6am get the wife a cup of tea..get her out the door a 6.30 for her 12hr shift at hospital, get youngest up breakfast, dressed, school 8.45 am...Go to my yard meet a guy to load some machinery he bought from me, back home at 9.50 am.. eldest daughter has ME so has a private lesson at home a couple of times a week, and she wants to go to school at 12.30pm..back home load trailer with ride on mower go and mow two village greens...back by 3pm then meet builder to look at 2 tilings jobs...back home do kids tea, bath etc get them to bed then get wife's tea ready for when she comes in!! Then BEER..:8:

D

doug boardley

been tidying up in back garden after yesterdays garden table building project, emptied compost bin onto my back lawn where the soil had slumped (now hoping that the grass will grow back through it) Got kids dressed and breakfasted, eldest onto school bus, youngest just having his lunch before I take him to school, may attempt clearing out my washouse this afternoon and get all the camping gear into my trailer ready for summer trips, then I'll get tea sorted, go and pick youngest up, and then see if there's owt else to do:thumbsup:

E

enduro

I'm not doing any tiling or cleaning today..This is my list of jobs today..Up at 6am get the wife a cup of tea..get her out the door a 6.30 for her 12hr shift at hospital, get youngest up breakfast, dressed, school 8.45 am...Go to my yard meet a guy to load some machinery he bought from me, back home at 9.50 am.. eldest daughter has ME so has a private lesson at home a couple of times a week, and she wants to go to school at 12.30pm..back home load trailer with ride on mower go and mow two village greens...back by 3pm then meet builder to look at 2 tilings jobs...back home do kids tea, bath etc get them to bed then get wife's tea ready for when she comes in!! Then BEER..:8:
A few more jobs done..Put two loads of washing out on the line, mowed the lawns, got patio furniture out...had tea out on the patio with the kids...sod it thats enough for the day....Dont want to do to much wife will give me a bigger list next time..:lol:

C

Colour Republic

grouted shower I stripped and tiled yesterday. went to master bedroom. moved furniture to center of room and sheeted up. prepped walls and ceiling , 2 coats to ceiling and 4 to coving to cover the purple:yikes:, first coat to walls

home for chicken and chips, tf and :8:

duchess is working away again :hurray:

I tend to spray coving if it is covered in dark/red colours, drys quicker so you can get more coats on also speeds up painting very detailed cornice, paid for it's self on the very first job. it's an entry pro one, couple of hundred quid. oh good for staircases too:smilewinkgrin:

090115000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

Got to sixty mile away job at 8.30am,just 4 tiles left to stick then clean the wax off the polished porcelain before grouting the 80yds!!!
Nice handy sort of friday until a customer rings to tell me his 80yd2 floors are ready for me-oops,a couple of weeks now i think!!! under a lot of pressure right now and plenty of jobs in the book! that pallet of addy is not going to last long at all.
Got job finished and got paid in euros:smilewinkgrin:
Finally when home in my post a letter from cops,caught doing 58mph in a temporary 40mph limit:yikes: a conviction on the way by the looks,aw well its the weekend:8:

Reply to What you up to today!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
it all started last friday when i noticed my eyes weren't quite right, i was finding it hard to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What you up to today!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.