Discuss what's been your best buy 2010? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
First thought was my D24000 but it has to be my new compressor to power my pneumatic nailer ( for fixing ply for Karndean/Amtico). It's about half the weight and size of my old one, more powerful and quieter. Between them I can fix an 8x4 sheet every 5" in about 2 minutes.

Outside of tools the odd bunch of flowers for the missus is a great investment towards my sex life :smilewinkgrin:

Get on our flooring forum fella! :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Haven't bought many tools this year, but the best bit of kit has to be my Rhino instant canopy. Great for this time if year, when the weather turns.

Sent using Tapatalk.....

I used to sell those at shows and exhibitions.

Bloody glad I don't any more. Some shows were county shows, cold and rainy! Hard to show how they work when you're not willing to put it down :lol:

Reply to what's been your best buy 2010? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I'm getting some repair work done in a bathroom covered by my home insurance, they are picking...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
what's been your best buy 2010?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.