Discuss What's everyone doing this week? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

30m conservatory for me. Trav over wunda floor heating system http://www.wundafloorheating.co.uk/
Easy day tomorrow doing the SLC, the hard work starts Tuesday, ditra then the tiles. The van is rather full! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376253525.010131.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
30m conservatory for me. Trav over wunda floor heating system Wunda Floor Heating
Easy day tomorrow doing the SLC, the hard work starts Tuesday, ditra then the tiles. The van is rather full! View attachment 53555

Bri, have you got a serious case of O.C.D.....2 neatly stacked piles, all the bags the same way up...lol although the 4th bag down on the left is slightly twisted..:lol:

Reply to What's everyone doing this week? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I had my floor ripped up after a leak two years ago and wanted to get UFH heating...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I've got a shop to tile starting on Tuesday 27th (next week) and need someone else to give me a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB