Discuss What's everyone doing this week? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Houston

TF
Arms
Another marble job, all stone from Turkey random lengths and mosaics for columns
IMG_00000495.jpg IMG_00000512.jpg IMG_00000533.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Worked all weekend to finish this bathroom. Back to being a plumber for a couple of weeks now to first fix a new 5 bed house and fit ufh. No tiling until sept!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376345196.594860.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 33
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376345252.427864.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376345349.466608.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 37

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I've got two on this week. Finishing a granny annex shower room that I've had on the go for a while. Been lucky enough to be able to work on it as and when, but really wanna get it done and dusted.

Doing a big-ish bathroom just outside Peterborough. Some nice 600x300 glazed porcelain, around 45sqm in total. SLC and UFH to go in tomorrow afternoon and 12sqm of 600x600 on the floor.

Need to get those done by the end of the week because I've got a working weekend before I start a oous travertine floor I'm starting monday, so all go here!

What you selling Bri?

I

Ian

I've got two on this week. Finishing a granny annex shower room that I've had on the go for a while. Been lucky enough to be able to work on it as and when, but really wanna get it done and dusted.

Doing a big-ish bathroom just outside Peterborough. Some nice 600x300 glazed porcelain, around 45sqm in total. SLC and UFH to go in tomorrow afternoon and 12sqm of 600x600 on the floor.

Need to get those done by the end of the week because I've got a working weekend before I start a oous travertine floor I'm starting monday, so all go here!

What you selling Bri?

http://www.tilersforums.com/sale-wanted/69313-norton-clipper-tr201.html

M

Mr Tiler

View attachment 53582
lovely work my friend.... any chance we can get a couple of close ups on the collumns? cheers

- - - Updated - - -
This is the only one at the moment Mr tea bag

lovely work that is mate would love to try and grout one of these pillars! cheers

- - - Updated - - -

is there a certain type of mosaic used on these or can you use any? or does it just have to be small sized pieces of tile? cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What's everyone doing this week? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I had my floor ripped up after a leak two years ago and wanted to get UFH heating...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I've got a shop to tile starting on Tuesday 27th (next week) and need someone else to give me a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB