Discuss What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Picking this up tomorrow:

ae235.jpg

2nd generation brushless
205nm torque baby!

L

LM

I'm after a cordless one I have a festool plug in one I've just bought
Hilti for me first choice, but a very close second would be the Metabo cordless grinder the new slimline version, they make excellent grinders. A lot better than the Dewalt (yuk) or Makita grinders, which can't stick the pace. The other thing to consider are the warranties. Metabo 3 years on tool and battery. Hilti 2 years , but a lifetime fixed repair cost. A Hilti is twice the price but lasts much longer than twice the time and easily outperforms its competitors. I suppose if your a soft user then you don't need a Hilti, however if you ask a lot from your tool then it's a no brainer.

L

LM

I need a new cutter as my rubi 600 has done some time, still works well but the box is falling to bits and it's £80 for a new box, tempted for sigma but, the not seeing the blade is an issue
You can easily see it with the pull handles and you can also see it with the klick klock and max handles, you just have to move your head a bit lol
Take the leap of faith, you won't look back ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone! We've had PVC wall panels installed in our bathroom, the boss bought glass /...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.