Discuss When it all goes wrong!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

3Daughters

Looking for opinions, currently in the process of re-fitting two bathrooms in own house, can manage the tiling, just spend time working it out and no rushing - in between checking for advice on the forum.
Decided to leave to plumbing to trained person,who is doing a cracking job, very understanding and obliging in advice etc, then the newly fitted bath tap decided to add an optional extra to the house - an indoor swimming pool !! As guessed no -one at home !!
Insurance informed, duly attended, now the debate between fitter and supplier -is it product fault?
Having removed the tap it would appear the inner brass thread has sheared?
Opinions welcomed, in the mean time I`ll continue to tile the remainder of the bathrooms

3Daughters

GEDC0783.jpg Cannot add other file as tooooo big?

Reply to When it all goes wrong!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
B
Hi, first time post and first time tiling in my home. I got a house and doing the work myself...
Replies
Views
bulboy
B
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
B
I have read many posts here and found the forum to be invaluable for an avid DIYer like myself...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
When it all goes wrong!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.