UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss where are you going on holiday? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Beniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidorm init!

Gonna go and meet some people i met there 11 years ago when i went travelling. We said every year we would meet up and have only done it once and that was ten years ago! Its camping though and not sure i wanna do it with the small kids in a tent so may have to buy a caravan instead

Other wise France for most of the other school holidays that come between now and the end of the year.

Some really nice places already mentioned, Calpe is lovely, salou is nice if only the rest of england wasnt there :lol: and barcelona feels like a second home when i go, as long as i dont bump into the ex :yikes::yikes:

I take it the ex lives there now then?

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
off to oban at the weekend diving with the lads(1st dives this year):hurray:

off to filey in ,erm, yorkshire, caravaning at half term with wife and youngest:thumbsup:(no diving:thumbsdown:)

off probley lanzarote with wife and youngest in summer:hurray:(4 days diving as well:hurray:)

then off to dahab in october diving with the lads,and some ladys:drool5:

me thinks i better start 7 day weeks again to pay for all this:yikes:,or make the lads work harder,yes thats it,no 7 days for me,the lads must work harder:hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to where are you going on holiday? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.