Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss which cutter (brand) do you use in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

B

borgie

No it just means they havent properly tried out siggys or montys , both these cutters are better than twin railed rubis, i know cos i own all 3... :prrr: :thumbsup:

i think most pro tilers on this site would have tried them all, i know i have and all the tilers i know have too, just like yourself and stuck with the make they like best. this debate about whats the best will never be won it's all in the eye and mind of the beholder. but i think rubi will win the vote. now if we a talking wet cutters i do like the sigmas over the rubis, but i have yet to try the new range or rubi wet cutters

Reply to which cutter (brand) do you use in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Which Tile Adhesive and grout brand did you use the most in the last 12 months? And also...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
which cutter (brand) do you use
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%