Guest viewing is limited

Discuss which is best???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

I started a commercial job a few weeks back, I was told to fix the tiles like this in the picture.........

diamondtiling-albums-commercial-loo-re-furb-picture9002-hpim0544.jpg

Only for someone else to arrive and say they were the wrong way............:oops:
Not my fault so I charged for my wasted time, should have been like this........

diamondtiling-albums-commercial-loo-re-furb-picture9004-right-way.jpg

I prefer the top one.

:thumbsup:

O

Onlinetiler

i have a dilemma, the wall tiles are 300x200 which is the best way to have these?? 300 high or 200 high?? please don't say ceramic side out :lol:

the customer is away on holiday and left me to it, the bathroom is approx 7ft sq and normal height ceiling

What's the customer like? Older will probably prefer more traditional portrait and younger maybe more contemporary such as BB. Maybe try and gauge from their decor elsewhere.

If you've got the time and inclination why not try diagonal just for the crack:lol: Just promise me you'll take a photo of their face when they see it.

Good luck with it

Reply to which is best???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
which is best????
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.