UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Which satelite receiver in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I am about to get rid of my sky subscription in favour of free to air satelite tv. Problem I've got is which box to get. I've looked at dozens. Anyone gone Down this route and what was your experience.

i want a box that is less than £100 and does recording and hd...

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Not sure if you can get one under £100 Alan although I've not looked.

I've got Freesat built into my TV but I also have a FreeView Recorder, Toshiba, with HD channels. Works a treat 280 hours of recording space. I had to make a choice between a Freesat and a Freeview recorder as any unit will only record the first connection. ie Sky+ box, Freeview or Freesat box it is linked to.

I ditched Sky a few years back and watch my sport on the net now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Which satelite receiver in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
R
Hello all, I'm getting my bathroom retiled after having it refurbished just 5 years ago. I've...
Replies
Views
I work from home, and where I lived before yesterday I was hindered business-wise with a mere...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
C
Hi. I wonder if anyone can help. I've recently finished tiling our floor with large porcelain...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
A
Hi, I’m still planning my first proper tiling job (in my own house) and have been trying to get...
Replies
Views
_Adrian
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.