UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Which van is best? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Brinkley

i have a vw transporter best van by far ,they hold their value and the engines just keep going .
Did i mention they look the business IMAG0107.jpg IMAG0104.jpg IMAG0106.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Ha ha, your just saying that cause you have a new one!!! Mines is eight years old and still going strong, only ever put fuel,oil, tyres and brakes on it, thats gotta say something about the faithfull tranny!

mines 14 years old....:yikes:..... it couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, but gets me from A to B, never lets me down, and i never get done for speeding ... lol

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Has to be the Ford Transit... voted best van year in year out for years and years,, :)

Yeah but only takes a year before the rust starts to show. lol

I used to have a Vivaro, had nothing but trouble with it. Mine started drawing air into the fuel. £3000 later i get it back and something else went wrong with it. But when it worked i loved it!

Leasing a Caddy Maxi at the moment and absolutely love it!!

nybor62

TF
rotherham
Mitsubishi l200 just because that's what my new ones gonna be, need the double cab for baby seat.

i had a brand new one about 4 years ago the new shape , biggest mistake i ever made hated it , i got one because could get kids in aswell
the angle of the accelerator is to steep on a long run i got bad cramp in my foot , very thirsty and can get enough gear in , thats just my thought on them you might luv it

S

Stef

at the mo vivaro new traffic is on the way for me :hurray:

Let me know if you get a good deal, i have been looking for a LWB Trafic Sport.

I was in at the local Vauxhall dealer, looking at a new van for me & a new Corsa learner car for the wife so they might give me a good deal on a Vivaro.

Would prefer a Trafic, (still love a vw sportline though :lol:)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Has it got much rust on it Andy? That's one thing that's always let ford down.

yes lots !! it used to be white, now its brown and white lol, the only thing that lets transits down is the rust, the engines are bullet prove, mines just past an mot so can't be that bad, and even though its 14 years old its only done 90,000 miles, will proberly change it next year ....for another transit, of course..

Image0113.jpg Image0112.jpg

I

Ian

yes lots !! it used to be white, now its brown and white lol, the only thing that lets transits down is the rust, the engines are bullet prove, mines just past an mot so can't be that bad, and even though its 14 years old its only done 90,000 miles, will proberly change it next year ....for another transit, of course..

View attachment 40404 View attachment 40405

It's still pretty tidy, a mate of mine has a 52 plate and it's rotten everywhere, he doesn't look after it very well mind!

C

charlie1

My transit is rubbish! New diesel pump ...900 quid, new flywheel 800 quid, all comon faults apparently! Only done 70k, oh and the rust! In the last year...Gearbox selector siezed, power steering pulley siezed, slave cylinder leak. I will never ever buy a transit again! Suppose its just your luck but I have lost all faith in Ford! Think my next van will be a berlingo, had one for 2 year and nothing ever went wrong with it and it was not a new one at the time.

Reply to Which van is best? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
I'm getting some repair work done in a bathroom covered by my home insurance, they are picking...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.