Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Which Wet Cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

P

Phil103

I'm a firm believer of you get what you pay for. As these two saws are of a similar price I reckon durability wise they are pretty even.

The Plasplugs has channels on the table top that recycles the water which makes it less messy for internal use...

Any water that makes it up onto the table top on the Rubi will eventually find its way onto the floor unless you sit it in some type of container!

P

pt44

I have a plasplugs mastertiler. Great from the mess aspect. Good water recycling method. However, it ain't perfect. Motor seems fine etc and it cuts well, but the water/spray guard is poorly designed. Hard to take off and refit, if you need to. Which the guide was better as well. If they anodised it, it wouldn't mark the tile edge for a start. But hey - for the price, it does the job.

Paul

Reply to Which Wet Cutter? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've laid an external porcelain patio on a sand and cement bed with ultrascape priming...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Which Wet Cutter?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%